Due to the application of the New European Regulations to protect customer privacy and the correct use of your data (GDPR) as of May 25, 2018, our data protection terms change.
Holder: GUSTAVO GASCO SALDAÑA (hereinafter, "ENDEVOR ONLINE")
Corporate address: Calle Baños, 2 - 50770 Quinto (Zaragoza)
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA TREAT ONLINE?
The personal data provided by the User will be processed by ENDEVOR ONLINE in accordance with the following purposes:
- Carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring of it, as well as the conduct of satisfaction surveys.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents, complaints, complaints or queries of the User.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by ENDEVOR ONLINE by electronic and / or conventional means.
- Develop a commercial profile, using its own sources to offer the User products and services according to their interests.
4. HOW LONG WILL THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED ONLINE?
The User's data related to the fulfilment of the contractual relationship will be kept for that purpose for the entire period of the contract and, even after, for all the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe any responsibilities arising from the contract. With regard to the sending of commercial communications, ENDEVOR ONLINE will process the User's data, until the User objects.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL ENDEVOR ONLINE BE COVERED?
ENDEVOR ONLINE will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: first name, surname and ID.
- Contact details: postal address, email address and telephone number.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF USER DATA?
The processing of User data by ENDEVOR ONLINE for the sending of commercial communications, for the elaboration of profiles and for the conduct of satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of ENDEVOR ONLINE of confor-mity with the provisions of the GDPR.
On the other hand, the processing of the User's data to manage, process and track the purchases made by the Usua-rio is the execution of the contract of sale, so the provision of the data for this purpose is obligatory and would prevent its compliance otherwise.
7. WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
The User's data may be communicated only to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by the Law.
8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which ENDEVOR ONLINE processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever such communication is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their willingness to receive them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications by ENDEVOR ONLINE, he/she may request the unsubscribe of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link in the footer of the promotional emails.
Pursuant to Article 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR, if you have previously obtained your express consent to the registration of our newsletter, we will use the data necessary to do so for the sending of commercial communications in accordance with such consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address email@example.com. Upon unsubscribe we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent that the data will continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law and about which we inform you in this document."
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to ENDEVOR ONLINE, Calle Baños, 2 - 50770 Quinto (Zaragoza), or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching photocopying of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether ENDEVOR ONLINE is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from ENDEVOR ONLINE the limitation of the processing of data when one of the conditions pre-seen in the data protection regulations is met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that ENDEVOR ONLINE has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the data subject may contact the data protection officer of ENDEVOR ONLINE whose contact details are through email@example.com
10. SECURITY MEASURES
ENDEVOR ONLINE will process the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access , taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.